1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
|Purpose||The Personal Data We Collect|
|To create an account with us, to manage your account, and to provide you with our Services;||
|To fulfill or process orders;||
|To provide customer service and support, or to provide you with service-related communications;||
|To undertake marketing, advertising or other promotional activities;||
|To improve our product or service, or for personalization;||
|To prevent and investigate fraud and other illegal activities;||
|To comply with legal or compliance requirements;||
2.Sharing Your Personal Data
- A.Within Our Corporate Organization . The Company is a part of a corporate organization that has several legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems. We may share your personal information with our related group companies and, in some cases, other affiliates of our corporate group for business maintenance and personalization continuity purposes, for instance, so that you may enjoy a personalized user experience across our digital properties, to provide you with the Services, or to take actions based on your requests or preferences.
- B.Third Party Sellers . Where a third-party seller sells its’ products on the platform and the third-party seller will ship the products to you directly, we may share your personal data (name, address, and telephone number) with them so that they may fulfill your order and provide your personal data to a shipping logistics provider in order to ship the products to you.
- C.Service Providers . We may provide access to or share your personal information with the following types of third-party service providers as set out in the table below:
|IT system and software service provider||Website hosting services (including cloud storage), mobile app or software optimization services, customer relationship management software, email service providers, or system maintenance services.|
|Payment service provider||Third-party payment processing services.|
|Marketing and advertising services||Assistance in reaching potential new customers across multiple communications channels or sharing with affiliated companies that promote our products on their websites.|
|Order fulfillment service provider||Provision of logistics, warehousing, and distribution services, return and exchange services, and order status notification services for your purchased items.|
|Customer service provider||Assistance with customer services and support.|
|Fraud prevention and information security service provider||Identity verification, fraud prevention, or credit risk reduction services to protect our Site/App and our business.|
|Other Service providers selected by you||Other third parties, such as size recommendations and fit prediction services providers if you have chosen to help us provide you with product recommendations.|
- purposes for which it was provided to them and to the extent necessary for such purposes, in accordance with our written instructions.
- C.To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance . We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. We also may disclose your information where we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or our customers.
- E.Consent . We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- F.Corporate Transactions . We may disclose personal information—including account information, Wallet balance or points information—to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate, or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You acknowledge and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A.Cookies . Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the Site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
"First-party cookies" are cookies set by us on the Site. "Third-party cookies" are cookies set by other companies whose functionality is embedded into our site (For example, those set by Google).
Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly; to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services; to collect passive information about your use of our Services; to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns; to help us improve our Services; and to remember your preferences for your convenience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Services:
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work, and they cannot be disabled.
Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
Performance or Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies as set forth below.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
B.Your Choices . Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Third-Party Cookies. If you wish to opt-in or opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies, please click the "Manage Cookies" link in our Site footer or visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices . For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see https://www.aboutads.info/consumers . You may withdraw your consent or update your preferences at any time by clicking the "Manage Cookies" link within the Site footer or within the App menu.
Mobile Applications. To opt-out of data collection for interest-based advertising across mobile applications by participating companies, download the Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices mobile application opt-out offering here: https://youradchoices.com/appchoices .
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here: Google Chrome , Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox , Safari (Desktop) , Safari (Mobile) , Android Browser , Opera Mobile .
C.Web Pixels . To see how successful our marketing campaigns or other goals of the Services are performing we sometimes use conversion pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page (e.g. a thank you page once you have completed the procedure for subscribing to one of our services or have completed one of our forms). We also use web pixels to analyze usage patterns on our Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
D.Analytics . We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. Presently, we use Google Analytics . Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
E.Behavioral Remarketing . We also use remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visited our Services. For this purpose, visitors are grouped by certain actions on our Services, e.g., by duration of a visit. This enables us to understand your preferences and to show you personalized advertising even if you are currently surfing on another website that also participates in the same advertising network. We utilize Google Ads, Bing Ads, and similar ad networks.
We do not share personal information with Facebook or its parent Meta. However, we do use Facebook Business Tools , and we may display interest-based ads to you when using Facebook. To modify your preferences or turn off personalization for ads served by Facebook, you can visit Facebook's Ad Preferences in addition to the Your Choices section below. We may also show ads to audiences that share similar characteristics as you. To do so, a list of email addresses is irreversibly encrypted through hashing and uploaded or transmitted from our site, and Facebook matches the hashed data against its own users, generating a lookalike audience and deleting the uploaded list. We do not have access to the identity of anybody in the "lookalike" audience unless they choose to click on one of our advertisements.
F.Java Script . Pages of our Site may also use Java scripts, which are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components; entity tags, which are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to accelerate website performance; and HTML5 local storage, which allows data from websites to be stored or "cached" within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
G.Other Tracking Technologies . We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect "clickstream" data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Site for the same purposes.
H.Do Not Track . Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since uniform standards for "DNT" signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals.
I.Location Information . You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings.
4. Security Precautions
5. Your Rights
We will retain your personal data, including any correspondence you have with us only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, including retaining Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, for information security purposes, and to enforce our legal rights, terms, and policies.
7. Third-Party Websites
Our App or Site may contain links to third-party sites. This Policy does not apply to those third-party sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of any other sites that you visit as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
9. Transfer of Your Personal Data
10. California Privacy Rights
- identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, and non-directly identifiable alphanumerical numbers associated with your devices;
- commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing activity, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
- employment-related information; and
- inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
- Right Against Discrimination . You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know . You have the right to request in writing a list of the information we have collected or disclosed about you, the business purposes involved, and the sources of such information. You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete . You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- CCPA Right to Opt-Out of Selling . You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold. To exercise this right, please see the "Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies" section above for a description of opting out of cookies and controlling browser settings, in addition to clicking the "Manage Cookies" link in our Site footer to load a consent tool that will allow you to opt-out of the cookies on our Site.
- Use of an Authorized Agent to Submit a Request . Only you or a person you formally authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information as a California consumer. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require written proof that the authorized agent has been authorized to act on your behalf or a copy of the power-of-attorney document granting that right.
11. Nevada Privacy Rights
This section applies only to Nevada residents. Although we do not "sell" "covered information" of Nevada "consumers" as those terms are defined by Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes, if you are a Nevada consumer, please inform us that you would like us to provide you notice in the event we should do so in the future, at which point you will have an opportunity to be verified and exercise your opt-out rights under that law. You may contact us as described below. It is your responsibility to keep your notice contact information current.